Welcome Southern Ca. | FerrariChat

Welcome Southern Ca.

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by jlm348, Nov 3, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jlm348

jlm348 Formula 3

Nov 26, 2002
    Scottsdale + LA
    Full Name:
    Jean-Louis
    Let me be the first to welcome everyone to this redisegned section.
    Lets continue and make S Ca. the number one region in F-CHAT.

Jean-Louis
    348 Spider

2. FastTalk

FastTalk Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2002
    Calabasas, CA
    Full Name:
    Adam Alexander
    We are already slipping behind the other regions :(

3. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    We're a fickle bunch. We'll warm up the new format soon... once we get a drive going and there will be visitors and more of the old life seen in the archives! :D

Just get DES and Art in here, we'll be on top in no time!

Sunny

4. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    are people who are ferrari enthusiasts, but do not own one yet, welcome?

5. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    Welcome to what exactly? Events and to post? Yes, some of the best events I've attended in my opinion have had a mixed crowd with half Ferrari's and the rest other exotics. The Ferrari only events have also been incredible fun.

I was interested but not an enthusiast until I met the FDC crowd. There are some like me who are saving up to own a specific model. I couldn't say that before January. I think thats only a good thing and keeps the new blood coming in who are aspiring owners or soon to be owners.

If you had a Ferrari club like FDC or F-chat when you were considering an F-car purchase, would this exposure push you over the edge? For some it has. No small feat.

There's a place for both. Its also just as much about the people. There are 10 memorable experiences and friendships built for every driving event I've attended or someone I've met through a post on F-chat. Thats what its about, to me anyway, but I might be wrong!

Sunny

6. yellowpad

yellowpad Karting

Feb 17, 2003
    Anaheim, CA
    Full Name:
    Calvin
    okay welcome to southern cali:D i can't believe my profile got deleted after being absent a couple of a month---how rudeeeeeeee!!! anyhow, sunny thanks for the new number...how ya been buddy?