What happened to my FChat? | FerrariChat

What happened to my FChat?

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by FerrariFrank1, Feb 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    #1 FerrariFrank1, Feb 8, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    O.K. I go out for a few hours,and come back and it's different. I don't know why. It seems O.K.,but,it's different. Andreas,any ideas?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Well,I can still post pix,O.K. but,whats going on? I was just getting used to the "Old one".:)

3. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Rob must have installed another software upgrade or something.

If you have defined your own subscribed areas, then just click on "User CP" (top left) and you get your stuff. Have to say it does look a tad better as it now uses the full width of the screen. Less wasted space and closer to the original colors.

4. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    O.K. Then it was intentional. I thought that something was wrong. But,I do like it. Rob is a smart guy. Just going ahead and changing it and not asking everyone,like last time. I mean,it is his site,and he really doesn't have to 'ask' permission to change it,IMO. And avoiding all of the Freakin' whining.(of which I must admit I was one of the initial whiners when it was changed last time) And grief. Yes.I do like it! Much warmer and user friendly,like the original.