147 Acres for sale in Nebo(near Lake James), NC | FerrariChat

147 Acres for sale in Nebo(near Lake James), NC

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by L8Braker, Mar 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Hello guys,

I'm trying to find out if anyone would be interested in 147 acres near Lake James in Marion, NC. There is a stream running through the land that leads directly into the lake(1 mile) however by road the lake it probably 10 miles away.

This land would be great to develop a golf course or use it as is a farm. My other thought was to turn it into some kind of motorsport park becaue it has some great terrain(rolling hills). There is some frontage on hwy 70.

I know there is no correct place to post this...ie.no classifieds.. but if you know someone who may be interested please contact me. The asking price is $3400 per acre.

Thanks
    Jeremy

PS Does anyone know any Golf Course Developers? I've tried to find them online and it is alot harder than you'd think.

To the Moderators if you feel like this needs to be moved please guide me in the right direction, I'm not trying to offend anyone here.