2 Lambo.Gallardo's at Fox Valley Motors. | FerrariChat

2 Lambo.Gallardo's at Fox Valley Motors.

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by FerrariFrank1, Nov 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I just drove by Fox Valley Motors/aka Lamborghini Chicago. I normally stop in and take a look at what they have,but,was in a hurry today. But,as I drove by,saw that they had 2 Lambo. Gallardo's outside in front. A Black one and a Yellow one. Look pretty nice...But,I'll always stick with Ferrari!

2. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    What about a test drive?

3. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    THAT could be in order!!! These little cars DO look nice. But,I better get my ass on a diet,or,I can forget about driving my,or any other Exotic cars pretty soon! Actually have a funny story. Last Summer I was in Phoenix,visiting Family. I go out there a few times a year. Anyway,My wife,my brother,his Girlfriend,and I,went to Alice Cooper's ,"Cooperstown" Restaraunt,right by Bank One Ballpark,in downtown Phoenix. Alice was actually there,filming an interview,or something. I was wearing a Ferrari T-Shirt. We went up to Alice,after he was done,and chatted for a little bit,took some pictures,and stuff. He asked me if I had a Ferrari,as he noticed the T-Shirt. I told him,"Yes,a 308" He said,"You fit in that little car O.K.?" I said,"Yeah,but,It's starting to get a little bit snug" as,I've gained alot of weight the past 2 years,following a bad car accident. So,we sat down at a table,and Alice sat down at a table right next to us,with a "suit". We continued chatting with him. I ordered his,"BBQ platter" which has a little bit of everything on it.Alice goes,"A couple more meals like that,and you won't be able to fit in that Ferrari anymore!" Great. I finally meet one of my all time Rock Idols,and he,basically,is calling me Fat(True,none the less!) But,it was pretty funny,really.I thought that it was pretty funny,and,fodder for me to seriously get on a diet before he's right! :D When I figure out how,I'll post pix. :confused: