About Ferrari Logo Lapel Pin | FerrariChat

About Ferrari Logo Lapel Pin

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Heikkönen, Feb 28, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Heikkönen

Heikkönen Rookie

Feb 27, 2019
    Turkey
    Full Name:
    Tuna Kaya
    Hello everyone. I'm an 18 years old boy, living in Turkey and a big fan of Ferrari. Next month, I'll have a highschool graduation party/ball and I want to dress up my suit with Ferrari lapel pin. I'm searching it for a few months but all the lapel pins I've found are a little bit high for my budget. In Ferrari's official store, it's 24€. The used lapel pins on other sites are about 10-15€ but with shipping, these lapel pins will cost me about 20-25. Turkish Lira's value is low nowadays, so they are very expensive for me. I'm searching for cheaper way. Do you know a store or somewhere selling these products? Can you help me about it?

PS: I thought this thread is not exactly about collectable items, so I opened it to this topic. And sorry for my English.

2. Wade

Wade Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Mar 31, 2006
    East Central, FL
    Full Name:
    Wade O.
    Have you looked at eBay? Lots of them are listed for $10 and with free shipping.

Ferrari Lapel Pin - eBay

Christian.Fr likes this.
  3. Christian.Fr

Christian.Fr Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    I have some, sometimes I used them.
    Between 85/90 it was a great période for pins.

4. Mortarght

Mortarght Rookie

Jan 9, 2020
    Full Name:
    Max
    just curious why wasn't my comment approved?

5. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

This isn't a for sale listing. So your comment wasn't appropriate.

D

6. Mortarght

Mortarght Rookie

Jan 9, 2020
    Full Name:
    Max
    thank you :)
    Now my indignation comment will be left here forever lol :)

7. Mortarght

Mortarght Rookie

Jan 9, 2020
    Full Name:
    Max
    So, from the very beginning I wanted to say that I've been collecting lapel pins since I was 15. This is my favorite activity so I know almost everything about them. You say you need one with the Ferrari logo , hmm I have one that looks like the one you are looking for. At first I tried to order it from eBay, but the seller was an idiot and sent me not what I wanted, a pin with a pony. Now I order all my custom enamel pins on the online site which sells all kind of pins.