Any good CPA's in DFW? | FerrariChat

Any good CPA's in DFW?

Discussion in 'Texas' started by JimSchad, Nov 17, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

I am needing to get a good cpa or tax attorney in the DFW area. Any suggestions so I don't call blind?

Also, was told once to get a Tax Attorney rather than a CPA as attorneys are bound to confidentiality (client/attorney privs) whereas CPA's aren't.

2. icars

icars Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2002
    Plano Texas
    Full Name:
    Rodney Haas
    Jim,

It depends on what you need. If you have an issue with the IRS I would hire and attorney and make sure that attorney worked for the IRS previously. I had a problem years ago and the attorney was able to pull some strings and save me about 50K or so.

Good Luck!!

Rodney

3. Brian C. Stradale

Brian C. Stradale F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 17, 2002
    Dallas, TX, USA
    I will highly recommend Henry & Held... I work with David Wacht and Michael Held there... they are expensive, but every year they've saved me more in taxes than I've paid them... by far. They are located off Greenville in north Richardson.

972-644-3167

Brian

4. JimSchad

JimSchad Guest

I live in Richardson so that is perfect!

Needing 2 things....about to buy some income property and want to set it up right from the start...LLC, Corp, Trust etc....and then really need some guidance on how all this affects my personal taxes.

Thanks!