Anyone have experience with "Husky Floor Liners"?????????? | FerrariChat

Anyone have experience with "Husky Floor Liners"??????????

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by ILuv4Res, Nov 11, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    I am considering purchasing floor liners for my new work truck. Has anyone ever used any of them such as "Husky" brand?

2. zan

zan Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2002
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Mark M
    Get the Husky heavy duty liners with the lip. They fit and hold up great. I've had them in my last three trucks.

3. ILuv4Res

ILuv4Res F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 8, 2002
    Full Name:
    Fred
    That's what I am looking at....the custom liners w/ the lip.

4. Mule

Mule F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2003
    Alaska
    Full Name:
    Mule
    I have the front floor mats, the back seat floor mats and the cargo mat in my Yukon. They are great, match the interior well, durable, and clean up easily with Simple Green.

If you get the Husky Liner brand, put some carpet tape on the bottom, so they stay in place better. I think the newer ones might have some sort of retention device added.

They are the largest ones out there, meaning they cover more carpet, and go up onto the transmission hump.

The lip is nice, but if your feet are covered in snow and you get in and out of the truck a lot, you will get a good size puddle. When you accelerate, the puddle moves back and over the lip onto the carpet under the seat. Though the Husky Liners have a larger lip than the others, it is a good idea to shake the snow off your boots.