Anyone know about this Scuderia? | FerrariChat

Anyone know about this Scuderia?

Discussion in '360/430' started by mc_sahib32, May 4, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mc_sahib32

mc_sahib32 Rookie

Mar 4, 2012
    Hi, I am very interested in this Scuderia Vin# ZFFKW64A080162608. https://westcoastexoticcars.com/listings/p1658-2/ The only thing that concerns me is the carfax history shown the car spent 2 years in Las Vegas and was driven 20k miles there. would it be a former exotic rental car? Anyone know any history about this car? Thanks advance for helps

2. Manda racing

Manda racing Formula 3

Feb 25, 2015
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Highly likely— they had some red ones there. Nice price.

(I have a red one for Sale too $130k but sorry mine is a 12k mile flood salvage title car.)

3. Art138

Art138 Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 22, 2007
    Ft. Lauderdale
    I would check service records....the oil and coolant pump is a combined unit and tend to leak on high mileage cars. That is a circa 6000 dollar unit to replace. If you decide to buy I would have the belly pan removed and determine if you see coolant residue at the bottom of the pump.

4. one4torque

one4torque F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2018
    Houston
    Full Name:
    One4torque
    Leak down and comp test
    And bore scope cylinders suggested

5. SignatureJames

SignatureJames Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 23, 2012
    Feel free to message me privately regarding the vehicle. This was my vehicle that I owned and cared for the past 3 years and I can tell you every single service/ maintenance/ re-conditioning I did to the vehicle to get it to the current state. Despite the carfax owner count & mileage that scare the “typical” Ferrari owner/ collector, I purchased the vehicle with the intention to make bulletproof, presentable & enjoy. The vehicle is recognized within my local Socal Ferrari members for its excellent condition

SoftwareDrone and Manda racing like this.
  6. Manda racing

Manda racing Formula 3

Feb 25, 2015
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Alcantara seat bolsters— nice.

7. UtterlyBoring

UtterlyBoring Rookie

Aug 10, 2019
    @SignatureJames was this one of the Exotics Racing Las Vegas Scuds previous to your ownership? They look to have had a similar one around 2014.