ANYONE WANT TO DRIVE TALLEDEGA GRAN PRIX THIS SAT? NEED 4-5 CARS!! | FerrariChat

ANYONE WANT TO DRIVE TALLEDEGA GRAN PRIX THIS SAT? NEED 4-5 CARS!!

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Dr Tommy Cosgrove, May 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    Sorry for the last min post. I was just contacted yesterday by Barber's Motorsports. Scott Watson from the Porsche Club of America has reserved the TigPrix this Sat May 29 to test their cars for the upcoming race at BM. They need 4-5 more cars to secure the track. The cost is approx $200. Please contact Scott at 205-408-1111 if you are interested.

This is an "informal" track day. They need it to sort out the cars so tech inspection, etc. is up to you. Bring a helmet and your Ferrari for a GREAT Saturday of driving on my favorite little racetrack!

2. WJC

WJC Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2004
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Joe C.
    I would love to go driving but the thing is I don't have the car needed. I would be glad to drive anyone else's car!!! I have my regional racing license so just let me know...;)

3. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    Tommy, if I wasn't commited to going to Nashville for the Eurofest, it would be great for a last-minute day of fun.

We need to set up a fall TGPR event for FCA-SE. I've called David at the track for a schedule... he's got Sat Sept 4 or Sat Nov 20. Please make sure that's not going to conflict with Tom Spiro's Savannah event (I don't know the dates) and let's lock one of those in. What do you think?

Mike