beauty and the beast | FerrariChat

beauty and the beast

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by 355f, Mar 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 355f

355f Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Was seriously considering changing the 355 and although ive been of course aware of the 360 i have not looked at one on in great detail till now.

Im sure many will say its a 'better car' but am I alone in thing that the 360 is ugly! The back seems all boot, the front is plain ugly; its only the side profile that looks anything at all.

In the dealership were 355s f40 288gto 328 all lovely designs that some might say are 'dated' ( not to meI hasten to add) will the 360 be regarded in the same way as these cars in the future??? whats happened to the wonderful bloodline that was Ferrari??

It all seems a very sad departure and whereas with the 355 i was keen to acquire one no matter what the costs im afraid the 360 does not evoke the same feelings
    Perhaps this is why the values are going south very rapidly and dealers have loads in stock

2. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    I felt the same way in the beginning of the 360 run. Now I sold my 355 and own a 360 with a tubi and I got to say things have changed for me. The 355 is beginning to look dated and the modern look of the 360 is getting to me. The 360 is faster and has more torque and handles great and has a lot more comfortable seats. It is also bigger and less sports car looking in a way. Once you drive a 360 and adapt you will probably change your mind. I do like the 355 and the sound is great. I may buy one in the future and I like the handling. The 355 is a great car but I believe the 360 is better.