Calling all Red 360 owners in the tri-state area... | FerrariChat

Calling all Red 360 owners in the tri-state area...

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by noahlh, Apr 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. noahlh

noahlh Formula 3

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    I'm in a bit of a jam and hoping an fchatter can come to the rescue...

Would anyone be interested in having their car be on display at the New York Auto show for a few days? My own red 360 is going to be there starting tomorrow, but it has to be somewhere the second weekend of the show (April 16th - 19th) and I need an understudy to fill in.

You'd be paid for your time and your car would get a free top-to-bottom professional detail (wash, wax, interior, engine, etc.) and lots of adoring fans snapping pictures. The car will NOT be driven, started, or touched (it will be behind velvet ropes) and it will be under 24 hour security.

PM me for details...thanks!

--Noah

2. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Dont forget the Ferretti Carting Security Team that will be watching the car :)

3. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    Does the 360 have to be red? If not, how much would I get paid to have my 360 "borrowed" for those days?

4. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Noah, d'ya get somebody to fill in?

5. noahlh

noahlh Formula 3

Aug 28, 2003
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    Noah
    I did indeed...Brian @ Manhattan Motorcars saved the day with a near-perfect carbon copy of my car (even down to the options). Only difference was tan leather instead of black, but that didn't matter.