Christmas Party | FerrariChat

Christmas Party

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Ksullender, Nov 13, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ksullender

Ksullender Formula Junior

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    I am having a Christmas party at my house this year and I wanted to extend an invitation to the squids. I'm in Ft Lauderdale and will be having it on 12/13. If interested email me or leave a post.

2. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    Road trip to Ken's!

BHW

3. sindo308qv

sindo308qv F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    miami.fl.
    Full Name:
    sindo
    yahoo! Finally someone invited us, even though we trashed last years house, err, I mean "redecorated". Just kidding. Sure that would be cool. You sure your neighbors won't mind a few more F cars parked outside? They may think your'e a drug dealer.

4. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    Hm,
    thank God someone else stepped up. I am still under construction from last years Christmas Bash....
    Your lovely better half does not mind some drunk Ferrari drivers, does she?

Are you sure she will be okay with that?

All I can say is 100% proof rum and candles and 5-Alarm fire :)

5. Ksullender

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    My neighbors already wonder what I do for a living. I'm too young to have a Ferrari and a C3 Roadster in the garage. I'm having neighbors, friends, family, and some people that work for me come. The more the merrier, right!? That's what insurance is for huh? For those interested let me know for sure because I want to get a head count for the caterer. Oh, Martin try to behave or my better half may not let me out to play with my toys and Ferrari friends...

6. Ksullender

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Martin what is PDC? Key West rally, sounds interesting if I can block off enough time. I've never driven my car that far and not owning it that long makes me a little nervous to end up roadside with a problem. When were you thinking of doing it?

7. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    I guess I will say yes I will be there.

I will also be in Moroso this Sunday if you want to come out.
    PDC again.

Did you get my question on the Keys rally?

8. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    Ken, I have my wifes Holiday Party that night. Thanks for the invite. Have a good time. What about the FCA Xmas Party on 12/20 in Delray? Can you go?

9. sindo308qv

sindo308qv F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    miami.fl.
    Full Name:
    sindo
    Paul what time is the FCA dinner? I work that Saturday, but if it's late in the day maybe.

10. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    I will be in Sebring that day tracking the Challenge car with SAFE. When do you start, maybe I can come in my sweaty track cloths on my way back. You have room for a Hummer with a bad a*s trailer?

11. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    Sindo, I think the hours are 12 - 3 pm but not sure. Send Gabby we don't need you!

12. Ksullender

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    We will start at 7:00 - ?. You can come as you are if you want and we have room for a Hummer and trailer. But it's up to you and how you feel at the end of the day. No obligation ya know.

13. Ksullender

Sep 3, 2003
    USA
    Is Gabby the girl in your avatar? If so, like Paul said, if you are unfortunate enough not to be able to make it you can still send 'Gabby'. No since in her not getting a little Christmas spirit huh?!

14. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    If you will start that late I will make it. No question. I expect to be back by 5-6pm that night and take a shower and come over. I look better showered you know.

Gaby is Sindos much better half. I would not dare to post a picture of her in my avatar. (I keep those picutres private :))

15. sindo308qv

sindo308qv F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    miami.fl.
    Full Name:
    sindo
    Hey I thought we were going to keep our swinging private? Just kidding Fchatters! You see what you did Martin, already Squid membership jumped up 1000%

16. Cavallino Motors

Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    what can I say.... :)