Crystal Cove this weekend. | FerrariChat

Crystal Cove this weekend.

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by jordan747_400, Jan 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Alright guys, should be a great turnout this weekend! Who is planning on going?

For those of you interested, a group of us will be meeting at 6:20 at the Coffee Bean on the corner of Alton and Jeffrey in Irvine, then caravan to the show together. If anyone wants directions just let me know.

2. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    I'll be there. I will be miffed if it rains on Friday since the car will be thrashed the following morning. Bloody early mornings... *grumble*

3. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    No grumbles :) Think of the Jaguars that will be there. Usually at least one or two Xk120s or 40s show up.

4. EVartanian

EVartanian Formula 3

Mar 19, 2002
    Sunny SoCal
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Hmm...wonder if this'll be the one. Gotta make it out there soon before I explode. SO damn early...ugh.

5. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    L.Wayne Ausbrooks will be coming this time! You have to come just to meet him :)

6. jselevan

jselevan Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Jordan - if Wayne is at CC this weekend, please introduce me to him. I will try to remember to bring some pictures.

Jim S.

7. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    No problem!

8. El Wayne

El Wayne F1 World Champ
    Staff Member Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 1, 2002
    San Marino, CA
    Full Name:
    L. Wayne Ausbrooks
    Jim, I will be there. Yes, please bring some of those pics!

Wayne

9. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    I will try and talk my dad into it. Is Armen coming in his Enzo? I would really like to see it.

10. Jet-X

Jet-X F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Brian
    Armen can't make it this weekend.

11. jselevan

jselevan Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Wayne - weather permitting.

Jim S.

12. Ferrari Boy

Ferrari Boy Formula 3

Oct 25, 2003
    Long Beach CA
    Full Name:
    David Couch
    Man, that stinks. Oh well, it sould still be a good turnout. If this rain stops, my dad and I will probably go, but I have to talk to him more about it.

13. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Hope to see you there!

If it is raining in the morning I will probably still head down there but I dont nearly anyone will show up.

14. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    I will be showing up... nothing else to do that morning and spending the afternoon and on with Kathy.

Reminds me, my PS2 which doubles as my DVD player is up in LA. Anyone going have one I could borrow for the weekend? Otherwise, its a trip up to LA just for that and back down to the OC/Newport area Sat morning...

Sunny

15. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    If it IS raining tomorrow and your already down in the area or have nothing to do all morning like Sunny, why dont we take that opportunity to go grab breakfast and possibly hit a few dealerships for a while? Ferrari of Orange County supposedly has an Enzo in their showroom (maybe those Quattroportes too, still).

So in the morning if it is raining, everyone just give me a call on my cell phone at 949-633-6394 and we can coordinate where to meet/go. If its not raining, we will either see you in Irvine or see you at the show!

16. jselevan

jselevan Formula 3

Nov 2, 2003
    Wayne - you have a long way to travel to Crystal Cove. If it is raining few will likely show. If you would like, telephone me in the morning to check the weather down here. Send me an e-mail and I will give you my phone number. I am out for a few hours, but will reply later this evening.

Jim Selevan
    [email protected]

17. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    Just checked the weather forcast, should be dry tomorrow but supposedly its going to rain all night tonight. So Im sure some people will show up at least --just depends on how wet it is outside. If the turnout is pretty bad, we can go out to eat and cruise over to Newport Autosport to see the XJ220 and Ferrari of Orange County.

Hm, I thought California was always supposed to be Sunny and 70 degrees :)

18. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    I have my moods too and I'm 98.6 the last I checked, thank you! Har har.

I'm up for breakfast, cruising, or hanging out. I will be in the area so I'm up for anything.

Sunny

19. Edward 96GTS

Edward 96GTS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Jordan,
    Please tell Armen he has a PM.
    Thanks

20. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    I'm finally back on. I had some "Technical difficulties???". Glad to be back. I will NOT be going to Crystal Cove tomorrow. I definitly be there next weekend the 10th. with the ENZO!!! Hope to have a BIG Ferrari turnout.

21. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    See you on the 10th Armen!

22. DynastyD_308qv

Nov 24, 2003
    Long Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Ron Couch Jr.
    Sorry to say...
    FB & I will be a no show tomorrow. Too much work and no play today and tomorrow AM. Hopefully I can make some time this weekend to fix the "slow window roll up" problem with Ferrari Boy. Gotta love tearing apart a Ferrari!

Se ya next week!

Ron

23. Bmyth-FDC

Bmyth-FDC F1 Rookie

Oct 4, 2002
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Byron
    Hey guys,
    I just got into town 2 days ago... was fighting a bad case of airplane food for a day or so now, but I may be up for tomorrow... or in 3-4hrs, rather! Man, this jetlag is bad! :)

Armen, congratulations again on your Enzo. I will try to make it next weekend so that I can see your car in person.

Jordan, Sunny, et. al, I'll try to meet you at Coffee Bean. If I oversleep, blame it on the jetlag!! :) LOL.

Happy New Year, everyone!

24. JaguarXJ6

JaguarXJ6 F1 Veteran

Feb 12, 2003
    Black Hawk, CO
    Full Name:
    Sunny
    I will be there, packing now for my overnight stay in OC and filling up the beater. If I'm late it will be only by a few mins!! 619-454-9428

Sunny