custom stainless exhausts | FerrariChat

custom stainless exhausts

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Daryl, Nov 10, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Daryl

Daryl Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Barrington Hills, IL
    Full Name:
    Daryl Adams
    Hello all- I've about decided to remove the headers and exhausts from my '69 Mangusta and tote them off to Quicksilver (London Stainless Exhaust Center) in London to have them replicated in stainless. Has anyone on the forum had experience with these folks? I've had nothing but good vibes from them in my talks so far, but I always like to chat with former clients. I nearly had them do an exhaust for my Dino, but elected to get a Tubi instead. Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Feel free to contact me directly. Cheers, Daryl Adams

2. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    hi darryl,
    i don't know this company personally but i'm pretty sure a colleague has had them do the exhaust on his e-type jag...i'll check tomorrow and if it was quicksilver i'll let you know.in the meantime, their web-site link is below[sure you've already seen it...

http://www.racecar.co.uk/quicksilver/

Tony

3. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Daryl,
    seems i was barking up totally the wrong tree! The jag was an import from So. Cal. and the exhaust was done there.
    Tony