Does the trutlands site ever change? | FerrariChat

Does the trutlands site ever change?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by zff, Nov 21, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zff

zff Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Hawaii
    Full Name:
    Ken
    First of all, I'd like to say that I've ordered a lot of stuff from T.Rutlands and would easily recommend them to any Ferrari owner. I've only had good experiences with them, and I think it's a great place to order Ferrari parts.

...but what is up with their website? I first visited that site about 2 years ago, and I don't think a single byte's been modified on it since well before that. I'm not saying they need to have a slicked up online ordering setup like Sodacoms, but the site's got outdated info and tons of broken links. The only thing I ever use the website for is to get the phone number.

I see a lot of posts in the archives recommend them by website. Was the site more useful in the past?

2. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    i dunno , ive checked it off and on and its like some sort of time warp has taken place and nothings has changed. they are great people and are really busy i guess. i have been wanting to call them to see if i can get a whole car , a beater 308 to restore. i will post a thread about it , i have 2 sales pending (this weekend) on my last 2 muscle cars and i will be ready to get a 308. they seem nice on the phone so just call them!!!!!