F1 Pirelli Gran Premio Della Toscana FERRARI 1000 2020: Qualifying ▄▀▄▀ Spoilers ▀▄▀▄ | Page 6 | FerrariChat

F1 Pirelli Gran Premio Della Toscana FERRARI 1000 2020: Qualifying ▄▀▄▀ Spoilers ▀▄▀▄

Discussion in 'F1' started by SPEEDCORE, Sep 12, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WPOZZZ

WPOZZZ F1 Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Honolulu, HI
    What do the drivers do with the mini tires? What about the trophies? Are they engraved with their name and used the next year?

2. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    Doorstops.

Nortonious likes this.
  3. willwork04

willwork04 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2012
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Will
    UH huh.

4. bigodino

bigodino F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 29, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Peter den Biggelaar
    You're wrong. There's no spike in cases, only a spike in positive PCR tests that says nothing. The curve is as flat as can be.

Bas likes this.
  5. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    You can do as you please, but the reason for the ban was wrong and not what you described, in fact had i said the same about Bottas who also wears a black mask as any other mercedes menber and i'm sure you would have not acted the same way.

6. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    I don't do as I please. I do however enforce the rules of FerrariChat and we deal with racist comments harshly. Calling a person of color a raccoon or a coon is pretty bad.

7. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    i can't see the diference between him or any other driver, i've never seen a racoon in person, but as far as i know, they're not black, far from it, so i can't see any logic in that! But since i was warned once for putting a bunny costume i guess all it's fair!

8. furoni

furoni F1 World Champ

Jun 6, 2011
    Vila Verde
    Full Name:
    Pedro Braga Soares
    So, i've just been told by fchat menber "375+" that a shortened version of "raccoon" is a racist term in the USA. Just like the bunny stuff in the Uk. Now i can understand, but it should also be obvious that non native speakers often ignore such connotations, so before branding someone as "racist" maybe you could at least explain or call my atention (or others in the same situation) to that fact, as it's obvious that many of us (Portugueses, French, spanish, Italian, etc, etc) are not familiarized with such terms and connotations, used by americans, Englishman or Australians.

9. william

william Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 3, 2006

:rolleyes: