fchatmembers foc members donnington | FerrariChat

fchatmembers foc members donnington

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by steve f, May 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    i went to donnington today for the foc track day as i am not a foc member and with reading some posts on here i was wundering what it would be like anyway here goes got in had a wonder round spoke to a few people whom was very helpful and friendly was offered tea and a ride in a few cars but didnt bother as i went to sample some exhaust noises as i am after one for my f512m but lucky me it was a noise restricted day any way i was made very welcome by the foc staff and organizer whom is on fchat
    got talking to a guy who had a tubi on a testarossa but had silencers on the end he introduced me to the guys from QV at ascot who were very helpful and are sorting me an exhaust at the end of the week and i have got forms to join the foc as they were very friendly and ever so helpful to me as a visitor didnt meet any generals captains or snobs so i have decieded to join the foc as i have seen some posting on here about the foc but what i seen was good so send in for membership

2. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Steve, nice 1
    . Most of us on here are FOC members too, generally for the trackdays and concourse events.

3. 355fiorano

355fiorano Formula Junior

Oct 21, 2003
    London
    Full Name:
    Philip
    Steve, I was there all day tearing around the track. Pity I did not get to meet you and see your car which looks fantastic.

i am a member of the FOC like most and I find them a very good and helpful. The track days are really good and the tuition is excellent and FREE !

Also I have been taking my 308 to QV for over 5 years now and I can thoroughly reccomend them.

Cheers
    Philip

4. Organiser

Organiser Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2004
    West Midlands UK
    Full Name:
    Phil Haynes
    Hi steve,

Nice to meet you at last today, Glad you enjoyed the day and welcome to the club.

Give me a call any time if you need any help, see you soon.

Regards.

Phil.

5. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    tony do you think i might get a bit of discount on my foc membership if they read this post??????????????? well one can be hopeful

6. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Nice try. !

7. Organiser

Organiser Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2004
    West Midlands UK