Ferrari 195 I ter ghia 0093 s | FerrariChat

Ferrari 195 I ter ghia 0093 s

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by felice66, Feb 11, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. felice66

felice66 Rookie

Jan 6, 2020
    Full Name:
    felice ferriello
    Hi guys ... some of you know what the original color of the 195 ghia 0093S is, this car is currently red it was in Venezuela and according to some people I know in Caracas they say they have seen it in a light melon color, the truth is that That color is strange to me, the history of the car, I know it, I know that its nose was modified after an accident in Venezuela and it was restored in its original state ... I wanted to verify the first color ... I would appreciate any help, kind regards

2. Aardy

Aardy F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 21, 2004
    France
    Full Name:
    Cyril TESTE
    The older pics we found on post #163 here :
    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/ferraris-en-venezuela-branko-remembered-july-2-2011.265950/page-7

3. readplays

readplays Formula 3

Aug 22, 2008
    New York City
    Full Name:
    Dave Powers
  4. felice66

felice66 Rookie

Jan 6, 2020
    Full Name:
    felice ferriello
    Thks Aardy.. Yes I know this pictures the question is that according to some search the color in those photos that Branko sent was after the modification of the front was light gray and I'm not sure that was the original color of the Ferrari factory

5. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Felcie

You sent me a PM but somehow banned me from answering............which makes it impossible to reply to you.
    Pls adjust/change your settings.

Marcel Massini

6. felice66

felice66 Rookie

Jan 6, 2020
    Full Name:
    felice ferriello
    Right Marcel I apologize I sent you again the PM thks so much