Ferrari 308, 328, Mondial Intake Tube | FerrariChat

Ferrari 308, 328, Mondial Intake Tube

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by AHudson, Nov 27, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. AHudson

AHudson F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 7, 2005
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Adams Hudson
    There are 19 more of these just listed on ebay. I've had dozens of emails asking when we're going to do some more of these. We've also just upgraded to aluminum (instead of the aluminized steel of the first hundred or so) and boy, did they turn out great. Light as a feather and even nicer to look at.

First things first - some of you have concerns over so-called "rigid mounting" - which is fine. Ferrari's own shock compensation bar though is FAR more rigid than the two silicone hoses at BOTH ends of the Motovanti intake tube. So that point is essentially moot. However, if this still concerns you for some reason, I'd advise you not to get it. Please.

I've also got a twin turbo Porsche (oh horrors! The "P" word!) and believe me, there are people who will swear your engine will self-destruct if you so much as DARE use a fuel additive (or insert personal paranoia here). You just go with your comfort zone and decide whether or not a perfectly bent, nicely crafted, well-damped aluminum tube is going to suit you and your Ferrari.

If it does, great! I believe you'll enjoy it. If not, that's fine too.

Anyway, I just thought I'd let this board know first that they're available NOW, before we run out again. Last time, a few of you continued posting comments while the supply ran out.

Item number is 8018432971. I don't know how to post the link. Sorry.

Have fun with your Ferrari.