For Sale - Ferrari 348 original wheels (set of 4) plus 4 tires | FerrariChat

For Sale Ferrari 348 original wheels (set of 4) plus 4 tires

Discussion in 'Ferrari Parts & Collectibles' started by Art May, Apr 30, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Art May

Art May Rookie

Feb 23, 2018
    Offered for sale are a set of 4 (front and back) Ferrari 348 original wheels made in Italy by Speedline. Wheel sizes are 2 each (7.5Jx17) and 2 each (9Jx17).
    Mounted on the wheels are a set of tires made by Nitro in the sizes of 225/50ZR17 and 255/45ZR17 with DOT date code of 3519, which I think it translates to tires manufactured in the 35th week of 2019 and with less than 2k miles on them.
    Included in the sale are a set of wheel spacers (front & back) made by H&R in Germany that would possibly allow these wheels to be used on other 80's Ferrari models and possibly other cars (Buyer to do his own investigation for the correct fit).
    These wheels and tires were installed on my Ferrari Testarossa when I purchased it 8 months ago, but decided to go to original Testarossa wheels.
    After removing the wheels from the Testarossa, I had them refinished and painted last month in original gray color and they're ready to be installed. Center caps are not included with this sale. All for $2995. By the way I am located in southern California in Los Angeles.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Jasonberkeley likes this.
  2. Zulf

Zulf Rookie

Jan 16, 2019
    Irvine California
    Full Name:
    Zulf Ali
    Hiya, what size are the spacers?

3. Art May

Art May Rookie

Feb 23, 2018
    If by size you mean the thickness, the 2 silver ones are 30mm thick and the 2 black ones are 22mm thick.

4. Art May

Art May Rookie

Feb 23, 2018
    If by size you mean the thickness, the 2 silver ones are 30mm thick and the 2 black ones are 22mm thick.