Ferrari F1 Replica Go-Kart | FerrariChat

Ferrari F1 Replica Go-Kart

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by dream cars, Nov 21, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dream cars

dream cars Formula 3
    Regional Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    mike
    Back around 1986-87 my parents bought me a Ferrari Go-Kart from Neiman-Marcus in Dallas, TX. It is F1 style, navy blue with red accents, #7, Team "Forzena" or something like that decal on the wing, disc brakes, key start, leather cockpit, 2-speed trans., documents from the team and Ferrari stating that only 2 were built and that they are replicas of a real racecar, and the Ferrari letters are stamped in the block. This has been in storage since 1991 with a lot of other stuff that im cleaning out. Does anyone have any info about the two replicas or the original, does any of this ring a bell with anyone? I will get the correct team name when i go back to the storage unit and also get some pictures aswell. Any help and info will be greatly appreciated. also anyone have any idea what its worth? I selling alot from the storage unit but think ill hold on to this.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Like this?????

3. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    #3 BigTex, Nov 21, 2003
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. dream cars

dream cars Formula 3
    Regional Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    mike
    no...it is an exact replica. Maybe go-kart was the wrong term to use. Everything is to scale. I need to get so pics.