Good Porsce Game | FerrariChat

Good Porsce Game

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 96impalaSS, Feb 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Wanna Know a game Its Porsce Unleashed. Its a really good game. Heres a screen shot. My girlfriend bought me a Need For Speed value pack for my birthday and this is one of the games taht came with it. You get 5 games all together and alot of them Have F50s and other Ferraris in it. Id post a screen shot but i dont knwo where the Screen Image files are located.

2. jordan747_400

jordan747_400 F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 9, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Jordan
    I have the Need for Speed Porsche game..it ROCKS! Ive played through it several times. If you want to race some night let me know :)

3. aawil

aawil Formula 3

Aug 10, 2002
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Aaron
    I just reinstalled it last night actually.

4. Prancing_Horse

Prancing_Horse Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Arlington,VA
    Full Name:
    Dan
    i just got ferrari 355 chalange for ps2

and evryone should get project gotham racing 2
    it has all cool ferraris including a 250 gto,enzo, 360 modena and spider, testarossa, 246 dino GT, 575 marranelo, and some others

5. C. Losito

C. Losito Formula Junior

Dec 12, 2003
    Metro St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Chris Losito
    The new NFS games do indeed rock, mostly because the level of realism has advanced leaps and bounds. Porsche Unleashed is a great game, especially if you're a P-car aficionado. The Ferrari's in the other games look, sound, and handle much better than they have in previous games. Now, if only Ferrari would give Sony the liscense to use their cars in the Gran Turismo series...:)

6. Chenrezi

Chenrezi Karting

Feb 10, 2003
    Europe
    Full Name:
    Miguel
    I have NFS Hot Pursuit I; Porsche Challenge and Hot Pursuit II.
    out of these the Porsche challenge is absolutly the greatest of them all.
    It's like you can really "feel" the differences from RWD to AWD and the chassis reactions and braking.... It's great!
    In the Hot Pursuit II you have a lot of Ferraris and stuff but it just doesn't feel so "real"...
    I've recently played NFS Underground for a bit, it seems really cool too but haven't had the chance to really dig into it....
    I'm actually NOT a games fan, but the Porsche has a cool degree of realism and you can tune up the cars ;)