Gun forum suggestion | FerrariChat

Gun forum suggestion

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by skyhigh, Nov 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. skyhigh

skyhigh Formula 3

Jun 28, 2004
    SoCal
    Any suggestions of any gun forums where I can find information on pricing for old Colts and holsters?

2. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
  3. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    Like checking prices on eBay, you can check to see what people are really paying on Aution Arms. I have sold a lot of weapons here.

http://www.auctionarms.com/

4. thecarreaper

thecarreaper F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2003
    Savannah
    ebay does not allow firearms, nor car you buy them on the internet unless you have a FFL . otherwse all you can do is window shop and have dealer "A" send them to your dealer "B" that is in your town, close to you so you can go through the Federal and state procedures for buying a handgun.i have a FFL and a Ga concealed carry license. if you are talking about REAL Colt peacemakers made before 1950, the "antique" clause works and the guns are easier to get, but VERY expensive. black powder cap and ball type replicas are also exempt from having to go through a dealer and a background check. Pm me if i can be of any help. i collect these things ya know! :)

5. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

Also try www.AR15.com. Lots of long guns & handguns there, as well as discussion, etc. Sort of like a FChat for firearm lovers.