Mid-Atlantic Ferrari Mechanic recommendations | FerrariChat

Mid-Atlantic Ferrari Mechanic recommendations

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by FarmerDave, May 22, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    #1 FarmerDave, May 22, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    In case you haven't seen this thread : http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106502

Manny from TX bought a car in New Jersey and I am going to help him drive it home to Texas this weekend. 1700 miles in about 3-4 days.

Below is a map of our route. If you know of any and all local Ferrari mechanics along this route, please let us know.

The better prepared we are, the less likely anything will go wrong, right? :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. michael bayer

michael bayer Formula 3

Aug 4, 2004
    If you shifted your schedule slightly you could stop by the National Meet Wednesday,

3. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    Unfortunately, we both have to work the next week, so we are pretty locked down to this schedule. :( That would be a fantastic pit stop, but unfortunately it's not workable for us.

4. Harmonyautosport

Harmonyautosport Formula Junior

Apr 28, 2006
    New York
    Im located 30 min out of manhatten, if you have any problems dont hesitate to contact us.

5. ProCoach

ProCoach F1 Veteran
    Owner

Sep 15, 2004
    VIR Raceway
    Full Name:
    Peter Krause
    They made it. NO problem!

6. cb2me

cb2me Rookie

Mar 12, 2021
    Central PA
    Just want to give high recommendations to Jim McGee and his team at Pocono Sportscar. As a first-time Ferrari owner of a well used 360, I wanted to be sure I got the best available advice and repair work from an independent mechanic. After much due diligence, I found Jim to be not only personable but also an encyclopedia of Ferrari knowledge. Cannot be more pleased with the work he and his team did - and at a very fair price!