North Korea Train Collision | FerrariChat

North Korea Train Collision

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by JSinNOLA, Apr 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    What the hell are the chances of 2 seperate FUEL trains colliding?!? Must have been horrible. Too bad their leader wasn't on one of those trains...

2. tacoz4sale

tacoz4sale Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003

LMAO!!!!...haha....yeah.

3. Malfoy

Malfoy Formula 3

Mar 22, 2004
    Hampton, VA
    My friend(a conspiracy theorist) suggested it could have been an attempted assasination. He said the leader was on one of the trains earlier, but got off at the stop before the trains inevitable collision. He thinks that the death train(whichever he wasn't on) got there too late.

It's a stretch I know, but hey, worst case its good for a laugh. :)

4. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    I can see it now.

AP NEWS... In a bid to be the first nation to colonize Mars. North Korean leader, Kim Jong Il sent three villages and an estimated 3,000 of Korea's finest citizens to the red planet Thursday morning. Although details are still sketchy it is believed it took, at least, two trains loaded with fuel to launch these pioneers into orbit...

5. Tyler

Tyler F1 Rookie

Dec 19, 2001
    dusty old farm town
    Full Name:
    Tyler
    Tragic event. Hate to see innocent lives lost.

I doubt an assasination attempt as Kim's presence in the station was around ten hours prior to the accident.

John, I agree that this kind of thing is unlikely. Makes me question if things are as NK says they are. Wouldn't be the first time they have obfuscated the truth.

6. formula1joe

formula1joe Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Joe Bennett
    What is this I am hearing about phoner service being cut off from the rest of the world or within the country? The news I was listening to this morning had no clue to what was going on.

7. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

The timing was off by a lot for a hit.....and to me anyways, the whole thing would be really to "James Bondish" to go thru that effort.