Sansui AU-D9 Repair | FerrariChat

Sansui AU-D9 Repair

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Protouring442, Feb 8, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Protouring442

Protouring442 F1 Veteran

Sep 5, 2007
    Harriman, TN
    Full Name:
    One Stupid SOB
    I have a not-quite-vintage Sansui AU-D9 Integrated Amplifier in need of servicing as it has developed static in the balance knob. Does anyone know of a reputable shop for such repairs? There was a place in Silver Spring, MD that I used several years ago to have a QR-6500 Quadraphonic unit serviced before I gave it to my father to replace his current and very worn out unit, but I am not sure if they are still in business.

Thanks for any info you may have!

Shiny Side Up!
    Bill

2. barcheta

barcheta F1 Rookie

Nov 15, 2003
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Jim
    There used to be a place at the corner of glebe road and rt7 in falls church. I had them work on my quad Lafayette LR3000 years ago. I thought they were still around.. I'm sorry i can't remember the name. Anyone know the place i'm referring to? Sound Images by High Tech possibly?

3. KKRace

KKRace Formula 3

Aug 6, 2007
    Rockville/Olney MD
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Last one I used and liked was Audio Clinic inc. Bonifant st, Sil Spg 301 587 0070

4. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ
    BANNED

May 3, 2006
    me too. i think this is the guy you are talking about in ss.

5. Protouring442

Protouring442 F1 Veteran

Sep 5, 2007
    Harriman, TN
    Full Name:
    One Stupid SOB
    Yup! That's the place! Thanks guys, you rock!

Shiny Side Up!
    Bill