So 50 Cent has a f40, f50, and an Enzo | Page 5 | FerrariChat

So 50 Cent has a f40, f50, and an Enzo

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by egnahc, Nov 16, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. -=Nick=-

-=Nick=- Karting

Jan 13, 2006
    NY
    As someone said before the F40 takes quite a bit of skill to drive. I've spoken with an Enzo owner who told me the F40 is the scariest car they've driven. Do you guys think he could handle the F40??

2. MikeAR303

MikeAR303 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Exactly... just find an extremely uneducated audience, or about 97% of the population, and wait for the money to roll in.

3. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    WTF are you talking about ?

G

4. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    Maybe I was too harsh to include your post ... I'm sorry if it was out of place.

G

5. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    50 Cent mentioned the F50 once as far as I know, for the sole reason that it was similar to his name.

He owned a chrome Lambo but I've only seen him drive it once (before he got arrested). I'm sure he drove it a few more times but it was sold with just 1,000 miles on it. There's some pictures/video's on car papparazzi but 50 isn't driving (or in the car at all).

50 Cent is not a car enthusiast. I doubt he even knew what the F40 was. You can bet he doesn't know what a 288 GTO is. Most likely he didn't want it in the video because it didn't look modern enough. He wants an Enzo because it is the latest super-Ferrari.

6. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
  7. -=Nick=-

-=Nick=- Karting

Jan 13, 2006
    NY
    Ahem, I was asking if you think he could drive the car. Have you driven one? I hear they are not very forgiving.

8. MordaloMVD

MordaloMVD F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2005
    WA
    Full Name:
    Michael von Ditter
    Your BAAAAD. I like it :):) More BS needs to be called like this so maybe our kids can wake up and smell the coffee.

9. Pav

Pav Formula 3
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 18, 2006
    Warsaw, Poland
    Full Name:
    Michal
  10. bbruyneel

bbruyneel Karting

Jan 5, 2006

so it's that easy? everyone should be a billionaire by now...just wait for the money to rolllllll in.........

11. bbruyneel

bbruyneel Karting

Jan 5, 2006
    how can anyone accurately determine if someone is skilled enough to drive a certain car on sight alone? what would the judgement be based on? his vocab, wardrobe, ? so retarded.....

12. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
  13. starboy444

starboy444 F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas
    Thats a great show you have there...........do you work for that network?

Be careful....50 might 'cap your ass' for ratting him out !! LOL

14. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    Thank you

G

15. robert_c

robert_c F1 Rookie

May 12, 2005
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Robert C
    This is how it went down.

MTV: Fiffy, we want to give you $100k for an hours work...
    Fiffy: 100 large? Where do I sign?

MTV:..to film an episode of MTV Cribs.

MTV: But we want to add some cool whips.

MTV: Just pretend they are yours.

I give fiffy the benefit of the doubt that it was all MTV's idea, and fiffy could care less.

I also apologize for my use of slang; fiffy, 100 large, whips. I'm a white guy that doesn't even know if I used these correctly.

16. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Haha, thanks ! Yup, I'm the producer of the show. If you ever have any hints or tips, please forward them in my direction !

17. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    :D :D :D

The only thing you got wrong is the nickname ... it's more like Fitty

G

18. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    I thought it was "fiddy" :D

19. starboy444

starboy444 F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas
    It could be 'Curtis'.........that is his real name.

20. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    Who knows ... could be phddy :D

or maybe ... fifty ;)

21. MikeAR303

MikeAR303 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2004
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Michael
    It also helps to be a piece of **** and cater to suburban trust fund babies who have fantasies of growing up in the ghetto.

22. bbruyneel

bbruyneel Karting

Jan 5, 2006
    lol...so fifty cent's income is based on record sales to "uneducated" "suburban trust fund babies" which make up "97%" of the population??? what planet do you live on?

23. bbruyneel

bbruyneel Karting

Jan 5, 2006
    I don't contribute much to this forum, but it shocks me that so many people have such negative responses to fifty cent potentially owning these cars. Whether they are his or not does not even seem to be the issue anymore. This thread had been flooded with such ignorant responses...."he doesn't deserve them", "he's not a true enthusiast" ect ect....what qualifies one person to judge whether someone is a true enthusiast or not? And I highly doubt that any of the people making these comments personally know fifty cent so how can it even be stated whether or not he truly appreciates certain cars or not. Some people really need to get a life...

24. MattF NYMC

MattF NYMC Formula 3

Oct 26, 2006
    Greenwich, CT
    Full Name:
    Matt Farah
    Just saw this thread now. I spoke to 50 cent with Kenny for a while at Sema, and while he may like cars, in my opinion he doesn't know nearly enough about them to really appreciate these type of cars, if they were his. They are not, and the fact that he trys to protray them as his own is pretty insulting. I mean, if the guy went on TV showing his real cars I'd probably still think they were cool, because he has some nice stuff. But the guy is definitely not a conosseur of any sort. Here's how the conversation went?

Me: Nice G8, I like the custom touches. What kind of power does it put down?
    50: It's got 555 horsepower, I think.
    Me: Oh yeah? That's pretty impressive. Is it normally aspirated?
    50: It's a corvette motor
    Me: So then it must be a LS7 then right?
    50: Nah, it's a Corvette motor.

25. -=Nick=-

-=Nick=- Karting

Jan 13, 2006
    NY
    I dunno maybe someone who knows him, or has met him and has some idea of his driving skill. Like the person who posted above me, he's met the guy. I never said "on sight alone" don't take my words out of context.