Taking the trip to Seattle 21/22 | FerrariChat

Taking the trip to Seattle 21/22

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Sin, Feb 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Sin

Sin Karting

Nov 28, 2003
    WA
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Hey guys,

Driving to Seattle next weekend from Spokane. If there's any F-car events or meets going on and you don't mind an enthusiast from Australia dropping by, let me know the details and I'll stop by. Best times for me are Saturday afternoon and Sundays up until about 4pm.

Also, going to go see my first ever NBA game on Sunday! Supersonics vs Celtics. :)

Cheers

- Mark

2. shelbee

shelbee Guest

3. Willis360

Willis360 F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2001
    Redmond, WA
    Full Name:
    Willis H
    On Saturday, some of us club regulars will be driving down to Portland for the Ron Tonkin Tour. We should be gathering at the Southcenter Mall parking lot (NW corner by Nordstrom's @ 9am-9:30am). You're welcome to check out the cars before we head out to Portland.

4. Mondial2

Mondial2 Karting

Jan 23, 2004
    You need to go to Portland on the 21st, that's where the action will be!

5. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Arrgh, would love to hook up, but I am heading up to Vancouver Friday.

Dave

6. Sin

Sin Karting

Nov 28, 2003
    WA
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Can't make it Sat morning as that's when I'll be driving :) Thanks for the info guys.

7. Sin

Sin Karting

Nov 28, 2003
    WA
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Hey,

I am going to drive late on Friday night to Seattle so I can drop by and see a few ferraris (haven't seen a ferrari for over 9 months now) and say hi. Is the Ron Tonkin Tour for F members only?

Thanks

8. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    From what I've heard, the event is open to Ferrari Club of America members and their invited guests only. If you're a member, come join us!