Wheel spacers for GTC4 lusso | FerrariChat

Wheel spacers for GTC4 lusso

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by wilcal72, Jan 31, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. wilcal72

wilcal72 Rookie

Jan 9, 2021
    Princeton, NJ
    Full Name:
    Wil cal
    Looking to get spacers for my new Lusso, not buying novitec, but found a nice outfit that sells great spacers, my question is that if I go with 30mm im the rear and 25 in the front, will they stick out too much and issues doing regular driving, or just stick to 15mm all 4 wheels, this place only has 15, 25 and 30mm, thanks for the input.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

2. ANOpax

ANOpax Formula 3

Jul 1, 2015
    The Netherlands
    Adding more than 14mm to the front of an FF or Lusso is asking for tyre rub unless you're on lowered springs. 20mm on the rear will also result in the tyre sticking out beyond the wheel arch.

The generally acceptable spacer setup is 10-11mm on the front and 15-18mm on the rear if you're running stock wheels and springs.
    There are plenty of photos on the forum to show you what different setups look like. The search box is your friend.

3. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    Get Hill spacers. 11mm front, 15mm rear. They are the best quality spacers out there. Don't forget to get longer wheel bolts. Hill has those too. You can either order them directly or via Ricambi. Any more and you might encounter rubbing or adverse steering effects. The spacers you suggest are way too thick.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

4. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

5. SECRET

SECRET Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 19, 2007
    I second this. Made a post about it as well:

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/gtc4lusso-hill-engineering-spacers.634267

Il Co-Pilota likes this.