Additional Pictures | FerrariChat

Additional Pictures

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by ChicagoVV, Nov 11, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ChicagoVV

ChicagoVV Karting

Oct 26, 2003
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Dan Van Voorhis
    I truly appreciate all of the feedback from you guys and am extremely happy that I made the leap from being a "P" owner (993 Targa, 993 TT) to becoming an "F" owner. Although I have 3 boys, all of whom enjoyed riding together in my various P-cars, they are already convinced that a 2-seater F-car is "way cooler".

After driving a 550 for the first time a few months ago, I realized that "I had to have one." After looking long and hard, I finally found the right set-up for me - Rosso Corsa / Black Exterior (straight black looks awesome). Options on this 2001 include leather headliner and rear shelf (IMHO these look SO MUCH better than the carpet version), Scuderia Shields and modified / upgraded rims. I also had new P-Zeros put on the car before I purchased it. The car had one documented owner and was meticulously serviced by a Ferrari Dealer (Miller located in Connecticut) since inception. All told, the car was in EXCELLENT condition - had a few nicks in the front and scratches on the underside, all of which are to be expected. The former owner traded it in for an F-40!!

I had a PPI completed by Berlinetta Motors (Doug Pirrone) - a well known individual in the Ferrari World for a very reasonable fee.

I have not yet taken additional photos myself, but these are not bad.