Black NNO Picks for Carbon | FerrariChat

Black NNO Picks for Carbon

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by L8Braker, Oct 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Hey Carbie have you seen these pics???

[​IMG]

http://www.alloutexotics.com/cars.htm

By the way I think I passed you leaving the Petit Lemans.......I was in the CLK with the 10,000k xenons that passed you in the free parking. I was dropping my wife off at her car when I saw the suderia sebring roll by.

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Jeremy, yes, i think i remember seeing your car; was it black...? Hell, it was nighttime, everything was black... :) You should've beeped; we could've went to a bar or something...

Thank you for the pictures; All Out Exotics posts here and he's linked me to those pictures, too - now i just need to find out the serial number... :)

3. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Yeah my car is black.......that was me! I was busy dealing with the wife trying to get her to her car so she could go back to the hotel. Maybe next year we'll hook up.

Those pics are pretty sweet and I just ran into them, so I thought I'd share. Does anyone know where that particular one is? I didn't know about you loving them till lately but about a year ago I was at foreign cars italia and saw a yellow and black nno in the service area. The yellow one is well known but the black one????

4. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    The one on the site you just linked earlier is apparently in Florida; black with a red and black interior... The yellow one, 131319, belongs to Bob Rapp; i don't recall ever knowing about a black on in NC, so that's news to me... i don't suppose you took pictures while you were there...? :)

5. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Carbon, we are getting reports of a black Enzo here in KC, do you know the car or owner?

(It is just rumor, but it is coming from several directions)

6. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Hey, i never realized you live in the same state as the Karrs... Do you know them...?

i have no definitive information of a black NNO in Kansas... i have a black over red one on my list that's not yet been identified as US or Euro spec - and i don't know where it was spotted; i have three on my list in California and another in Illinois, at LFSC... i know there's definitely a black one in NY, but i don't know the s/n and there's another black one in California with NY plates - i don't know if those are two different cars or one in the same... Then apparently there's another one in Florida - it's all so confusing and difficult to keep track of... If i hear of anything, i'll definitely let you know...

7. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    John Karr is one of my very best friends... We go to nearly every event with him and his family...

8. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Matt LaMotte and i had the pleasure of sitting with him and his wife, Dawn, at dinner last year, at The French Quarter Classic... Unfortunately, i did not bump into them in Monterey and only found out afterwards that they were even out there... Dawn's Dino won a platinum award, as did John's GTO, if i'm not mistaken... Very nice folks; i hope to see them again, this year...

9. Miura Jota

Miura Jota F1 Rookie

May 26, 2004
    Toluca , Mexico
    Full Name:
    Martin
    would anyone photochop what I consider would be a great upgrade on an Enzo's looks
    1 it must be UNRED that means BLACK
    2 photochop it's headlights to make them look like a polished wheel or kinda chromed
    3 the 2 front grill air intakes should look unpainted (aluminium) instead of black as well as the 2 grill behind it's doors thus it's black color won't hide it's extremally artistic lines

I really hope someone would do that photochop for me and other black enzo lovers
    thanks

10. 134282

BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    None of our resident photocoppers are up to this task...? i'll admit, i'm pretty curious to see the outcome... Mark...? Ryan...? Bueller...? Anyone...?