Exotic Motors Midwest for PPI in St. Louis | FerrariChat

Exotic Motors Midwest for PPI in St. Louis

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by Kccode1, Jun 28, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kccode1

Kccode1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2019
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    L C
    Has anyone had any experience with Exotic Motors in St Louis? I am interested in 2006 430 that a consignment dealer has. I can already tell they are a couple of slick "kids" running the dealership. They did send me the service records and it looks like they used Exotic Motors to fix sticky buttons, and a miss issue where they supposedly replaced both fuel pumps and cleaned the MAF sensor because for a stored code. They also sent me a NAPA receipt for a battery they or the owner must have installed themselves. But the car has had little else done to it.

I am just worried that since Exotic has done work already they are not going to be honest or even really look at again. Anyone else have a suggestion for PPI in St. Louis.

2. Jeff Kennedy

Jeff Kennedy F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2007
    Edwardsville, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeff Kennedy
    Exotic Motors no longer exists.

For a 430 PPI in St. Louis Habibi Motorsports is probably who you should contact.

3. Kccode1

Kccode1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2019
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    L C
    I guess I should have seen that date was March 2019 not 2020 on the service order. Thanks for the idea. It has also been posted here that GLB Motorworks is reliable. Anyone have any direct experience with them?

4. Jeff Kennedy

Jeff Kennedy F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2007
    Edwardsville, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeff Kennedy
    GLB is also good and has loyal customers but I'm not sure that they have all the diagnostic equipment for the newer Ferrari models. I do know that Habibi does.

5. Kccode1

Kccode1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2019
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    L C
    Thanks for the info. Seems they have a deposit on it now so may not need them but it's good info for everyone else

6. Jeff Kennedy

Jeff Kennedy F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 16, 2007
    Edwardsville, IL
    Full Name:
    Jeff Kennedy
    Is the seller RP?