Fabulous 1972 Video: Prescott Hill Climb, Bamford, Maranello Concessionaires...... | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Fabulous 1972 Video: Prescott Hill Climb, Bamford, Maranello Concessionaires......

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by miurasv, May 13, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. miurasv

miurasv F1 World Champ

Nov 19, 2008
    Cardiff, UK
    Full Name:
    Steven Robertson
    07171 being auctioned by Bonhams here.

2. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Surprisingly it has been red book certified with an air intake on the hood it never had originally.

Marcel Massini

miurasv likes this.
  3. miurasv

miurasv F1 World Champ

Nov 19, 2008
    Cardiff, UK
    Full Name:
    Steven Robertson
    Didn't they all come with a wood dash, an ashtray and a cigar lighter? What about the body coloured area on the LHS of the dash?

Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Jack-the-lad

Jack-the-lad Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 22, 2004
    Moot Pointe
    While traveling in England on our annual Goodwood pilgrimage about 15 years ago we were well and truly lost on the way back down to West Sussex from Cheltenham where we’d been visiting friends. Eventually we rounded a bend and there was...PRESCOTT HILL CLIMB CIRCUIT dead ahead. Well, lost or not, this is something we had to see. It was late afternoon but the caretaker very generously asked...without prompting from me...if I’d care to take a run up the hill. Would I? Yes please, even in my crap Peugeot rental. As if that weren’t enough, the attendant at the Bugatti Trust allowed us in after closing time and pretty much gave us the run of the place. Access all areas, indeed! I’ll never forget that day and the extraordinary hospitality shown to us.

Sometimes having no idea where you are or where you’re going works out just fine.

Nembo1777, Bluebottle and readplays like this.