FerrariChat.com welcomes new sponsor: Larini Systems... | FerrariChat

FerrariChat.com welcomes new sponsor: Larini Systems...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by rob lay, Jul 10, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    #1 rob lay, Jul 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    LARINI - THE standard in Supercar Performance Exhausts. Stainless Steel Performance Systems available for all modern Ferrari tipos, offering sensational sound with a beautiful hand crafted mirror-polished finish. Setting benchmarks in the Lamborghini and Maserati exhaust arena worldwide - and also available for your Ferrari. Presented with a full line of Sports Catalysts and Test Pipes, developed with the Sports Mufflers, for true horsepower boosting performance and acoustic maximization - with no cabin drone. Our personalized service, passion for all things Ferrari, and vast dealer network, are only a call away. http://www.larinisystems.com
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Bavarian Motorist

Bavarian Motorist Formula Junior

Apr 10, 2007
    Westchester/NYC
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Also exhausts for Lotus Elise/Exige

... just saying :eek:

3. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Larini is the best exhaust for Ferrari IMHO.........last week we just did a 348 sport system with test pipes and I am speechless. I have done a couple of their systems now, and compared to Tubi and Capristo, well, there just is no comparison.

Their customer service is also exceptional. Deal direct with their UK office and you will not be disappointed.........

4. darkkaangel

darkkaangel Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

May 20, 2007
    North Texas
    Full Name:
    Jeff
  5. Denis GTPRO

Denis GTPRO Karting

Apr 25, 2008
    Fullerton, CA
    Full Name:
    Denis Dickerson
    PURE SEX Jeff. Love it. We are an authorized larini distributor and there is just NO OTHER exhaust i would put on a ferrari. I have done them all. Laraini makes power and sounds better than all of them hands down. Exceptional build quality, nice fit and finish, amazing end results. Glad to have you guys on ferrari chat!! speaking of which you car will be ready tommorow jeff with your other mods.

6. duskybird

duskybird F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 20, 2007
    29 Electoral Votes
    Full Name:
    Bill B.
    I have a Larini on my 360 with pipes and the sound is amazing!