How much should I pay for a 5-7k mi 6speed 99 f355 spi? | FerrariChat

How much should I pay for a 5-7k mi 6speed 99 f355 spi?

Discussion in '348/355' started by drsrock, Apr 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. drsrock

drsrock Karting

Nov 20, 2003
    Colts Neck, NJ
    Full Name:
    Alex
    What are these cars actually SELLING for? Asking prices are out of wack with NADA GUIDES. Has anyone tried to trade it into the dealer and got a quote? Say it has books, records, no options, no 15k serv. just oil changes.
    Also how much for a similar F1 car?

2. Tomf-1

Tomf-1 F1 Rookie

Jan 17, 2004
    Leawood KS/ South FL
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    No story + Clean + Passing PPI = $95,000 to $102,500

3. richard_wallace

richard_wallace Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Richard Wallace
    If it is an F1 - it may go up to 105 - 110 - if really clean and excellent PPI (as Tom mentioned). Remembering you will have another 4K - 7K (depending on where you get your service) to get the full Engine out/cam belts and misc things done.

I would say if it is a 6 speed - I think Tom is on the mark with around the 100K mark...

I bought my 95 spider a while back for mid 80s - with 17K miles (great shape and options - Skid Plates, K40, Stereo, Lowered about 1", etc.) I knew I had to do the 30K due to time - and with this little bit older car I figured 8 - 10K to make it perfect (clutch, plug wires, AC wasn't working correctly, all belts, hoses, even replace the carpet snaps, etc.) it came it at 9K.. - so my car is now what I consider in perfect condition with fairly low miles for a 95 Spider - that cost me (with service) 93K...

But knowing once you get in there with your service - you will have a few things that you may want to do - though with the year and miles of what you are looking at - I would bet it will not be as significant I what I saw with my 95. But if you could get it for 95K - 100K - and figure 5K for the service - you would have a pretty good deal - IMO.

Good luck!

Rich