I am now Silver Subscribed. Let's support this wonderful site! | FerrariChat

I am now Silver Subscribed. Let's support this wonderful site!

Discussion in '308/328' started by HOT4RE, Jan 5, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. HOT4RE

HOT4RE Karting

Nov 28, 2005
    LA County, CA
    Full Name:
    (TJ)
    I am fairly new to Ferrarichat.com and it has been a great source of information regarding Ferraris. (You all know that!) Based on the advices that I received from various Ferrari enthusiats in this forum, I have finally purchase my own Ferrari (1994 348 Spider). Definitely without the help of fellow Ferrarichat members, I could not even dream of owning a Ferrari. For this and other reasons, I have subscribed to Silver member status to show my support of this wonderful site. I welcome the challenge of all other non-subscribers to do the same. Amen!

2. Jas

Jas Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Jas
    Welcome, and great choice of car :)

3. Dr Tommy Cosgrove

Dr Tommy Cosgrove Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 4, 2001
    Birmingham, AL
    Full Name:
    Tommy
    On behalf of FChat, thank you.

4. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Congrats on the 348. And ditto, I subscribed because I realized I was getting quite an education here - $15 for that seemed pretty trivial.

5. Air_Cooled_Nut

Air_Cooled_Nut Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2004
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Toby Erkson
    I subscribed mostly to show honest intent*. No way can I afford ANY Ferrari right now; not to mention the two other classic cars I own that are runners but still need advanced attention and a motorcycle engine rebuild :( But I do plan on owning a Ferrari one day...or a Lambo :D

*Plus being in the computer field I know all this take $'s to operate.