Just come back from the performance car show (UK) | FerrariChat

Just come back from the performance car show (UK)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by chaa, Jan 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Just got back from the nec, after seeing the advert for the performance car show.Putting aside that it was the usual nec price rip of i went to see the Ferrari display with my mate in his 911 and i was in the 360 spider,we took my little boys as well.In side the show there is a walled area within the show that you have to queue up for 45mins to see the Ferrari display,there was no other ferraris in the main show area. MMM nice cars but i thought there would be more,there was an enzo and a 288 along with a f50 and f40.My point is this at the show there was two Zondas and a couple of the new porsche gt's along with other very very rare exotics ( in the main halls)that any one could walk round without queueing, so what was the point with the Ferrari? All in all i give the show 5 out of ten. Enjoyed the ride there and back though.If any one saw us we were in the red 360 spider and the porsche 911 turbo on the A38, tearing along.