Looking for UK Ferraristi | FerrariChat

Looking for UK Ferraristi

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Steve275, Nov 6, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Steve275

Steve275 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Jun 20, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Having recently found a few nearby Ferrari Friends, I was wondering if there are anymore close-ish like minded folk who might be interested in a Festive or New Year Get-Together to while away the long winter month's in anticipation of another great UK Spring/Summer season?

I live in Nottinghamshire, But people from Anywhere & Everywhere would of course be welcome, I expect we'd choose a venue in the Midlands for Travel reasons, But nothing sorted yet, Let's see what the response is like ?

2. 456mgt

456mgt Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2002
    Cambridge UK
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Well, I'd be up for it. These dark nights are already starting to piss me off. Midlands is fine with me. As long as it isn't Birmingham.

3. manu

manu Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2002
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Manu
    Steve - I know a few hardcore Ferraristi that would be up for it Depends on exactly where!

(Kev - now THAT's a avatar!!!! Looks like the 'Latif' disease has spread to you too!!! Will call you soon!)

4. 456mgt

456mgt Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2002
    Cambridge UK
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Hey Manu- I *am* Latif! Avatar is one of those inspirational things (honest!) entitled 'GOALS: focus on your goals- just don't get caught focusing'. Works for me...

5. manu

manu Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2002
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Manu
    Wish your missus read Ferrarichat!!!! :D

Oh - and trust me - no-one but no-one is as 'Latif' as Mr A. Latif HIMSELF... The guy is... well..... ya know....
    Where are you Al and when you going to do the right thing let me put a Tubi on your noncy poseurs car???

6. matkat

matkat Formula 3

Mar 18, 2003
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Dave McGuire
    I live just outside St.Andrews in Scotland,for the uninitiated that is about 50 miles directly North of Edinburgh.
    Best regards
    Dave McGuire

7. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    Hi dave,

Read yr post on FOC site, you know dave that site thats like a bloody ghost town , all the users look at posts and never reply....Whats that all about??

How is it up there, have a wee dram for me dave, i read that a user on the fchat was getting a rideout up to Scotland for a weekend of scenic driving and prob fast fcar action... Prob is its a long way up ...but if enough cars were going..id luv to drive up..

Isnt that nr the Golf coarse St Andrews????

Joe

8. paulnwgb

paulnwgb Karting

Sep 3, 2003
    Dunmow, Essex
    Full Name:
    Paul Gardner
    I'd be up for it, as long as the weather wasn't completely crap.

9. justynb

justynb Rookie

Nov 17, 2003
    I would definitely be up for a meeting. I'm in Derbyshire so not too far from Notts.

Why not suggest a date and see how much interest we can create?

Justyn.