Memorial DVD for Ben and Corey Needs your help | FerrariChat

Memorial DVD for Ben and Corey Needs your help

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Mrs_Phantom_SD, Jan 30, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Mrs_Phantom_SD

Mrs_Phantom_SD Karting

Jan 4, 2006
    noneya
    Full Name:
    JC
    Hello everyone… Just wanted to let everyone know that the DVD from the Memorial Drive is almost complete but, I need additional pictures. Can those of you that took pictures of the event please email them to me so that I can add them to the movie for baby Parker and the wives left behind with your permission of course. I remember some of the pictures of this event were absolutely spectacular and I am asking you to give me the opportunity to share them with the family.

Please email all pictures to [email protected] in high resolution. For those of you whom want copies of the DVD please include your mailing address and I will mail them out to you after the families have had their chance to review the DVD first. At this point total DVD running time is 4.7 GB.

Sorry this has taken so long to get done but I want to make sure that when baby Parker looks at the DVD for her dad that it has been given the up most respect that Ben, Corey and the family deserves.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Many Blessings,
    Mrs. Phantom