Quattroporte | FerrariChat

Quattroporte

Discussion in 'Maserati' started by Kewpie, Jul 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kewpie

Kewpie Formula Junior

Jun 7, 2004
    canada
    Full Name:
    !
    Anyone here has a deposit on one? The dealer has not been given too much info. Pricing - only the base price but none of the options. Options - as far as whether alcantara/leather roof lining are available. Maintenance schedule - what is covered and what is not.
    Thanks in advance for any info.

2. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    Leather headliner will be available as an option just as it is for the Coupe and Spyder. Ditto the maintainence schedule, although it has not been officially announced.

3. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    WOW i saw that car at limerock and sat in it what a beautiful car my wife wants it and she told me i should get rid of my car so we have a family car.
    The salesman jumped in and agreed.
    I was like WHAT! then said to him would you sell your 360 for this car. His reply hell no why is that what you got. I sad yeah. Then he would not stop talking to me and asking questions eventually my wife got mad and left the idea of me getting rid of the 360 alone. But we will get rid of our Escalade and buy this car for sure I was tottally blown away by it. It even comes with a option of a flat screen tv in between the two back seats for the kids.