Rossi has done another F1 test | FerrariChat

Rossi has done another F1 test

Discussion in 'F1' started by Jameel, Nov 11, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jameel

Jameel Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2003
    Canada
    "MotoGP rider Valentino Rossi has been busy this week testing for Ferrari at both Fiorano and Mugello. Ferrari did not reveal details of any lap times, but the Italian was pretty happy with his week's work with the former champions.

"I am happy to have had the chance to get back behind the wheel of a Ferrari Formula One car," Rossi stated. "On Wednesday I drove at Fiorano to re-acquaint myself with the car in preparation for these two days at Mugello, which is definitely a tough circuit. Obviously, I already knew the track, even if it is very different sitting in the cockpit from being on a bike."

"I was able to do around six hundred kilometres, increasing my understanding of the handling of the car on a very different track to Fiorano. I have to say it was a great experience and I want to thank Ferrari and all the engineers and mechanics who were with me on these fantastic days for once again giving me this opportunity."

Ferrari plan to run Rossi throughout 2006 in the testing environment, fitting in with his Yamaha MotoGP schedule, with a view that should he prove as fast on four wheels as on two, there could be a seat for him in at Ferrari in the future."
    ------------------------------

Go the the link below:

http://f1.racing-live.com/f1/en/index.html

I guess it's getting more and more serious!