Saturday, Nov. 8th Drive!! | FerrariChat

Saturday, Nov. 8th Drive!!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by stokpro, Nov 4, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    The NWRFCA (Seattle locals) is extending an invite to those of you near Vancouver, B.C. in joining us on this Saturday's drive. We are planning on doing a quick drive and lunch up to Semiahmoo and Chuckanut Drive (just about 45 minutes across the U.S./Canadian border from Vancouver). We are departing Seattle at 10:30AM and ETA for Semiahmoo <www.semiahmoo.com> around 12:30PMish. Let me know if any of you might be interested. Hope to see you guys there.

Cheers,

Andrew

2. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Okay Canadians, let's see a nice turn out from BC,...eh? I would like to see lot's of F-cars coming across the border for lunch,...eh?

See you then,...eh? :)

Dave

3. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    Say, I got an email back from Roy Kan the Western Canada FCA regional director, and he says there will definitely be a contingent of BC guys coming down. I intend to travel back up to Vancouver with them, and see the girlfriend. Should be a fun drive!

4. f355spider

Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    For those that missed, here we are at The Resort at Semiahmoo, WA...Americans and Canadians, sharing a "Ferrari" moment... BTW, thats, Whiterock, BC behind us.