Second Saturday Gelati Night - Plano July 12 | FerrariChat

Second Saturday Gelati Night - Plano July 12

Discussion in 'Texas' started by The Godmother, Jul 7, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. The Godmother

The Godmother Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Plano, TX
    Full Name:
    Marci H.
    Hi Everyone,

This coming Saturday is July 12, and it’s Second Saturday Gelati Night!!!

So come on out to Paciugo’s and visit with cool friends, see some cool cars, and enjoy some cool gelati. We’ll be there from 8:30 pm to 11:00 pm.

Paciugo’s is on the northwest corner of Park & Preston, in front of Whole Foods and next to Kinko’s. Here’s the address if you want to mapquest it: 2301 Preston Road, Plano, 75093, or visit their website: http://www.paciugo.com/html/locations/location_details.php?store=1.

See you Saturday night!

Rodney & Marci Haas
    MAFFIA Car Club

2. The Godmother

The Godmother Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Plano, TX
    Full Name:
    Marci H.
    Tonight is The Night

Join us after dinner for a cool treat - gelato, some great cars, and definitely fun people!

See you there.

3. marksutton

marksutton Rookie

Jul 15, 2008
    Plano, Texas
    Full Name:
    Mark Sutton
    Oh no I missed the second Saturday at Picuigo's. I have the Green 1931 Chrysler Roadster. Some of you I met last summer at Picuigo's. My friend is having a parade of homes show in Stonebriar Aug. 16. I would like to invite everyone to bring your cars and have a very low key gathering at the homes with us. Marci please email me for the details. I won't miss the gelato next month.
    [email protected]