Slow Night...No Ferrari Content.... | FerrariChat

Slow Night...No Ferrari Content....

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by norbert, Nov 6, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. norbert

norbert Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2003
    Charlotte, NC Area
    Full Name:
    Norbert Ertel
  2. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    Gypsy Jazz !

3. jjmalez

jjmalez F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 8, 2005
    Northern Illinois
    Full Name:
    Joseph
    The Chicago region has been quiet for quite some time. Sad, really.

IMHO

4. absostone

absostone F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 28, 2008
    As far as?

5. norbert

norbert Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2003
    Charlotte, NC Area
    Full Name:
    Norbert Ertel
    Going to the Green Mill on the 8th of December...Someone shot and killed diagonally across the street on the southeast corner recently...Told Carol well I am going to see Howard Alden...Thats it, I am just going...(Now if you know anything about me....)

6. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    #6 JP365, Nov 24, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2017
    I love my city, but the longer I live, the more I think I should have moved to the east coast. Not belittling the outcome, but that shooting was gang related and the guy ran into the Starbucks to try and hide. Not to be overzealous, but I wouldn't worry about going to the Green Mill, just don't park too far off the beaten trail. As for the Green Mill itself, it's one of the best things about Chicago. Have you ever had the chance to look through their photo albums? Words can't describe the talent that has played there. If you've never looked through the photo albums, go on an off night, tip liberally, and stay late. And if you're really lucky, they'll let you see the escape tunnel.