So 50 Cent has a f40, f50, and an Enzo | FerrariChat

So 50 Cent has a f40, f50, and an Enzo

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by egnahc, Nov 16, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. egnahc

egnahc Karting

Feb 5, 2007
    california
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD1GJRiQIrw&eurl

Almost forgot about the 599 GTB.

Even 50 cent knows to keep those cars stock! Glad he didn't ruin those classics! Would of been nice if the Enzo was red to go along with the others ...

And I am sorry if this is a repost

2. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Well that is pretty awesome. He has an F40..says a lot about his passion for cars.

3. 250californiafan

250californiafan Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 26, 2006
    Shawnee, KS
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Those are some nice cars. I like how he kept them stock, and how when he mentioned the price of the Enzo he did not exaggerate like most of the people on that show do.

4. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona
    That maggot called the F50 a stock car...

f'n idiot.

"I buy these cars so when my rich friends say I have an F-50 I can say, Me Too!"

uggh.

5. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Where's the 288!?

6. jonnypops

jonnypops Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2006
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Jonny
    the guy is a tard... the cars deserve a much better home

7. egnahc

egnahc Karting

Feb 5, 2007
    california
    Not a fan of his music at all. But he has some great Ferraris.

8. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    It just go to show you----Mom and Dad weren't always right---A good education is not required for everyone...

9. MordaloMVD

MordaloMVD F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 7, 2005
    WA
    Full Name:
    Michael von Ditter
    +1

10. jorge.rios

jorge.rios F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 2, 2006
    Monterrey
    Full Name:
    Jorge
    +1

A must, if he already have the F40, F50 and the Enzo...

11. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Yeah, pretty sure that's not true. We JUST interviewed him two weeks ago at SEMA and he said he only had 5 cars. None of which were mentioned above.

Little known fact; the cars AND houses on MTV cribs generally aren't owned by the celebrities who represent them.

Pwcpro785 likes this.
  12. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Interesting thread that is generating some interesting responses. LOL.

A couple of observations if I may:

This set of 3 has been offered in the past.

Also Id agree with egnahc and 250californiafan that considering who is, resisting the temptation to put a set of hideous flashy chrome wheels speaks well for the car's sakes. At least the cars are not being modified and molested whilst they are in his care and it appears from his comments that he likes them "stock" (un-modified to you & me).

I also agree with 250californiafan that its cool that 'Fiddy' did not inflate the price of the Enzo to brag about it. Youll also notice him mentioning about excercising them regularly and that they go up in value. Well there is a reason for that I think: Curtis Jackson is known behind the scenes for being an astute businessman beyond the rap world, and one who studies things he gets involved with. Forget all that punk-a$$ swagger that goes with the public persona when the cameras are rolling. When they are off Im told he is quite sensible. I understand though how some get the idea that all rappers are social retards. I think in this case he is not the greatest public speaker so you can hardly understand what the man is saying and he comes off as a bit of a goof. But appearances can be deceptive...

285ferrari is also right in pointing out that "a good education is not required for everyone". How true. Right or wrong, in fact some of the world's most successful & wealthy people in all kinds of businesses are school dropouts... and they too have Ferraris stashed away :)

BTW, Im not a fan of Fiddy's music at all. But I suppose this is about Ferraris...

Joe
    www.joesackey.com

13. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Joe- I've been wrong before, but you really think those are his cars? I HIGHLY doubt it. I know he just purchased a Drophead Coupe for 750k. I know we (Matt from NYMC) and I had a relatively detailed conversation regarding the cars he owned. He never mentioned any of those cars. Those look very similar to another collection in CT- one that Jason T knows very well- initials being SC.

Can anyone confirm that?

14. jorge.rios

jorge.rios F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 2, 2006
    Monterrey
    Full Name:
    Jorge
    Here are some pics of it...hope i not mistaken...

http://******.com/photos/vodcars/sets/72157602284681687/

The ******* means F L I C K R

15. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny

BINGO. Great find!

Yep, those are his. I believe. Jason'll confirm, I'm sure.

Dunno why 50 would fake it- he has [had] some pretty cool cars..

16. egnahc

egnahc Karting

Feb 5, 2007
    california
    That's random if they arn't his cars.. He for sure has the money to afford all those though. Hmmmmm, who knows

"They used to say "F" 50, now I cruise threw the hood in that Ferrari f50"

17. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    I've supplied cars to various celebrities who could theoretically afford them for shoots like this..

18. egnahc

egnahc Karting

Feb 5, 2007
    california
    What a kook, he should of just showed off all his corny Rolls/Bentleys on rims .. OUCH!

19. turbotrip

turbotrip Karting

Sep 9, 2006
    Calgary
    i know he has an enzo for sure, so im assuming the F40/F50 must be his too

20. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    How and why do you know for sure?

21. turbotrip

turbotrip Karting

Sep 9, 2006
    Calgary
    a friend of mine works for him
    i dont know if that enzo in the video is his, but he does own an enzo

22. amslb182

amslb182 Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2004
    Ct
    Full Name:
    Andrew LeGrant
    ya those cars definately arent his. there is a man in ct who has that exact collection including the ONLY yellow enzo in ct that lives a few minutes away from 50. if you notice the small white numbers in the top left hand corner of the windshields on the F50 and Enzo, those are the numbers that the cars were in the hartford concourso parade. and whoever said sc is correct, and JasonT does know him as they show up to many shows together. I wonder how much 50 spent to rent those for the day, and why he would say they were his when they arent?

23. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny

Street cred? Wouldn't be surprised if MTV footed the bill for the rental(s) and leaked that clip to get some publicity around the upcoming episode / season. They probably put it on YouTube with the embed codes available hoping that it'd be smeared throughout the internet. You can't force a video to go 'viral', but you can certainly assist it.

Check out the users profile- all MTV clips. Look up fanscape; "Big Reach. Smart Marketing." Pretty transparent.

24. Craigy

Craigy Formula 3

Mar 19, 2006
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Craigy
    What? Is it not possible for a black man to own nice cars? :p

The guy is actually a pretty big car nut. In his music he talks about his F50 pretty frequently. There's no reason to believe the man couldn't have one.

As someone said before he's a pretty smart fellow. I wouldn't underestimate him.

25. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    No one ever said that- and that's AWFUL for you to infer that I believe that.

I know those cars. I know the owner of those cars. I've worked with 50 Cent. I was with him 2 weeks ago. He doesn't own those cars. He does own some cool cars. Those aren't them.