Thank god! | FerrariChat

Thank god!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by yesod, Jan 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. yesod

yesod Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Lakeland,fl
    Full Name:
    Keith
  2. detailman

detailman Formula Junior

May 26, 2002
    Indiana & South Caro
    Full Name:
    David
    I thought that the guy shot himself in the head

3. yesod

yesod Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Lakeland,fl
    Full Name:
    Keith
    He shot himself but it didn't kill him. He is expected to survive.

4. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Hopefully, this moron won't change his mind about wanting to die. He could simply plead guilty, forego the 11-12 year appeals process and take his needle... saving taxpayers a cool million or more in room, board and the public defender.

BUT............

DL

5. JSL

JSL Formula 3

Jan 5, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    J.S. Leonard
    I'm with you DL! However, the needle is too good, maybe he will just go away from the self-inflicted shot. I understand the justice system but it just makes me crazy why we try so hard to keep this trash alive so we can spend another million or so on a trial.

6. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    I was late to work yesterday because the police had a red Explorer pulled over on the highway, and traffic was at a standstill. SO glad they caught that sack of sh@t.

7. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Down here in Brasil a paedophile who abducted, sexually abused and then murdered about a dozen 10-12 year old boys was sentenced last week to 27 years in prison.

Technically he could get parolled in 1/3 of the sentence.........but the beauty of Brasilian prisons for most convicts, and if you've ever seen one you'll understand, is that there is no "protective custody" for these kinds of people (that is reserved for drug dealing kingpins and politicians) the rest go into the general population.

I am giving him 12 months at the best before he gets beheaded by a rusty knife after being tortured for a few hours. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

8. formula1joe

formula1joe Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Joe Bennett
    I would have booked the SOB before taking him to the hospital then gotten lost on the way there. It is unfortunate though since he survived. I see the case now, he was mentally disabled at the time of the shootings and kidnapping your honor. This man did not know what he was doing. I just hope there is some big, hard up guy in prison who will personally attend to this guy.

9. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Even here in the states, they don't take kindly to pedophiles or child abducters... Once the other inmates find out, they're likely to hang you on a wall and play butt darts with you all day long...