355 FIERO...BONDO AND ALL!!! | Page 4 | FerrariChat

355 FIERO...BONDO AND ALL!!!

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by FerrariFrank1, Nov 4, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I'm.....speechless! THAT is TOOOOOO FUNNY! You are right,there,Bill! Hey,we can buy up all the Fiero's that we possibly can,and turn them into Testarossa's and 355's! And,can call our company,"Exact Exotics" Or,"No can tell Automotive Group". Or, "Don't tell,if you can tell ,Exotics". Or," Ferrariero Automotive". Or, " 'Purist' Form of Compliment Automotive's ,Inc.". Or,....... "Because,with Ebay. You Pay,we play!!!"

2. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I was just doing a project using Rubber Cement. MAN!!! I forgot about how potent that sh*t is!! Whew!!! Must....go....outside....now!!!!!

3. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Andreas. If the pix don't come out big enough to see all of the horrible detail, (becuase I am limited in my picture posting knowledge) I'll give you the CD next time that I see you,and maybe you can try. But,I will give it a try when I pick them up,probably after 4PM,IF they're ready. (Should be)

4. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    O.K.They came in,and they all turned out! But,I put them on a new thread. So,be sure you check them out!!