Taken Off Market - 360 Modena Coupe F1 - WTB | FerrariChat

Taken Off Market 360 Modena Coupe F1 - WTB

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by Performify, Feb 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Performify

Performify Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Long time Ferrari fan and automotive enthusiast about to take my first leap to the Maranello side. A good friend of mine was fortunate enough to make the jump ahead of me, and has finally pushed me over the edge into joining him (as he's waiting delivery of his third, an F8).

I am looking for my personal dream to join my stable, which has moved into the realm of exceptionally obtainable.
    • 360 Modena - sorry, absolutely no Spiders :)
    • color preference: Blue (e.g. TDF), Silver, Grey, or Red, in that order. Very much in that order, with an exceptionally strong preference for TDF blue. Not interested in Black or Yellow unless exceptionally priced to warrant wrapping.
    • Prefer interesting interiors, not afraid of bold colors.
    • Modification friendly. strong love for exhaust, challenge wheels, challenge grill, etc.
    • F1 transmission
      (truly prefer the 6spd but cost/benefit i believe the F1 is the way to go for me, for now)

Located in KCMO with no problems traveling or shipping.

Have a fantastic local independent mechanic so not afraid of a car that needs TLC as long as its bones are good and priced accordingly.

Will conduct a PPI.

I'm a bit obsessive with research so I've read basically everything as far as buyers guides, and researched every car currently listed on every major classified site.
    Current leader is a TDF in FL with 25k on the clock that needs a bit of love.

Hoping that this strikes someone who has been weighing an upgrade or sale. Pic for attention.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. future328driver

future328driver Formula 3

Dec 10, 2001
    Dallas, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ken Thomas
    Eric,
    I have a 1 of 1 2000 360 Modena F1 in Azzurro Monaco - believed to be the only 360 coupe ever painted by the factory in this color; Ferrari paint code 515/C. Currently just over 30k miles, extremely well maintained by Boardwalk Ferrari in Dallas. Binder full of service records. The folks at Boardwalk would tell you that I am a stickler for good maintenance. Car has a Tubi exhaust, rear challenge grill, and the Challenge Stradale TCU upgrade (factory TCU, not a reflash of the stock 360 TCU). High end German Maestro audio with Alpine head unit, and the interior has been sound proofed with Dynomat. Charcoal seats, black dash, light and dark grey carpeting and extensive carbon fiber panels on the interior (door panels, instrument cluster, auto/AC controls surround, center tunnel and F1 paddles). Recently clutch and headliner replacement, and new Micehelin Pilot Sport tires. Belt service can wait for another 2 years (5 year cycle on the belt service as most 360 owners are doing). This car is well known in the Dallas Ferrari community and has won several awards at Dallas area car shows, but is also well exercised, including on the track. Not a garage queen or perfect show car, but a very well maintained example that is used as it should be. Original owner was MLB shortstop Omar Vizquel.

I am looking to upgrade to a 458 at some point and in no rush to sell, but would be willing to sell for the right price. The car would be priced at the higher end of model year and mileage.

PM me if you might be interested and I can give you the price.

Ken

Performify and psych0hans like this.
  3. BAD430BENZ

BAD430BENZ Formula Junior

May 13, 2014
    EL PASO , TX
    Full Name:
    JASON
    Where were you a month ago :D:D:D

Performify likes this.
  4. GLENN@TEAM AI

GLENN@TEAM AI Karting
    Sponsor

Jun 8, 2018
    Full Name:
    Glenn Butler
    I have a 2000 Grigio Titanio car that I just took in on consignment. Have yet to finish the ad, but a brief synopsis is as follows;

- challenge wheels & rear challenge grill
    - fabspeed exhaust headers w/ blankets
    - Tubi muffler
    - challenge TCU #211023
    - challenge straddle yellow tach
    - Extensive carbon fiber interior (center console, instrument binnacle, climate panel, shift paddles, door panels)
    - stickies re-done
    - black Daytona seats
    - books, records, all 3 key FOB’s
    - 27k miles w/ last major service in 5/17 at 24k miles

PM me if interested

Glenn

5. NbyNW

NbyNW F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sounds nice.

6. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    was really close to pulling the trigger on a car and got scooped waiting for some questions resultant from inspection results to come back to me.

It's ok. I'd rather take my time and find the right car. This one apparently wasn't meant to be.

So... back to "funding secured" and ready to go right now for the right car.

Note to sellers -- all love and respect in the world, but the 360 market has shifted, and if you're asking $80k+ for your driver-quality F1 in my opinion you're out of touch with current sales. Excluding any rare / collector cars, naturally.

If you're ready to make a deal in the mid-to-low 60's with +/- depending on options, conditions, upgrades... I'm ready to offer you a painless cash transaction.

Also have a close friend looking to move a low miles 430 spider (literally, this car) so if you're interesting in upgrading your 360 Modena to a 430 spider, we can facilitate that!

7. future328driver

future328driver Formula 3

Dec 10, 2001
    Dallas, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ken Thomas
    Eric, best of luck in your search. Agree completely that it pays to be patient and find the right car for you.

Performify likes this.
  8. Performify

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 4, 2020
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Thanks Ken - and best of luck, your incredible and rare 360 will find the right buyer as well!