360 Twin Turbo value | FerrariChat

360 Twin Turbo value

Discussion in '360/430' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, May 24, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    #1 Juan-Manuel Fantango, May 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    What's up with this car? I see it's listed three times, from 189 to now 139. Noted several drop in price adds not just for this car but others on Ferrariads, and at least 4 CS listed with what is considered high millage.

The twin turbo 360 has to be a total blast. Where is the market on modified cars, and also higher milage CS? Is there a slow down in the overall market?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. duskybird

duskybird F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 20, 2007
    29 Electoral Votes
    Full Name:
    Bill B.
    #2 duskybird, May 24, 2008
    Last edited: May 24, 2008
    If this had come to market when I was looking I would have taken a very serious look at it. From what I understand this car was done to a high standard. This car has to be a blast to drive. It seems a modified Ferrari is kinda scary to most people.

3. RossoCorsaItaly

RossoCorsaItaly F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA | Austin |Miami
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    #3 RossoCorsaItaly, May 24, 2008
    Last edited: May 24, 2008
    Fact of the matter is that in ANY car just not Ferraris, modifications rarely increase the value of the car.

The whole fun in modifying a car is building it to YOUR standards, it is your dream and your version of the car.

I think Hubert's 360 has a market, just not at $139k, I hope I'm wrong though.

4. RedRacer

RedRacer Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 20, 2006
    USA
    Full Name:
    Redracer
    It depends on who did the modifying. The Novitec modified Ferraris are definitely selling above the normal price.

5. RossoCorsaItaly

RossoCorsaItaly F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 9, 2004
    LA | Austin |Miami
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Novitec has made themselves a tuner in the game such as Gemballa to Porsche.

Selling complete tuner cars is a little different than someone elses "personal" creation.

6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow F1 Rookie

Sep 25, 2006
    Txass
    Full Name:
    Bill
    I agree with Kevin; it depends who modified the car and what was done (how extreme). Personally, I'd take the stock car.

7. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    from the last price drop to $139k, ive got an enormous amount of interest on the car.
    anyone who is seriously interested should let me know asap cuz it will be sold in a matter of days.