For Sale - 97 355 for sale . | FerrariChat

For Sale 97 355 for sale .

Discussion in 'Ferraris' started by billwann, Jul 26, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. billwann

billwann Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Bristol Wisconsin .
    Full Name:
    Bill Wann
    For sale is my 1997 355 spyder . I have had this car since 2003 and did not drive it for the last 11 years due to having other Ferraris .last year I decided to restore the car so I had the engine removed and totally rebuilt from the crank up sparing no expense to have it done right . During this time I had the whole body repainted in the proper factory red to look like new by a well known Ferrari body shop . the car comes with all the manuals, books, keys , factory car cover , two factory tonneau covers , one black one tan .

Has 100 cell race cats but I will also include the factory cats with 1000 miles on them . I just put new tires on the car last week and everything is in perfect condition . I also just replace all three of the Cat temp ecus with new ones . the interior is in great shape with a new factory ferrari dash and many new interior parts . almost all of the interior has had the sticky crap replaced with sticky no more . has the factory floor mats along with a set of Keith Collins custom mats .

The convertible top works perfectly and has all of the fluid replaced not just topped off . both seats move as they should with no issues when lowering or raising the top .

Paint is in absolutely perfect shape and has not been washed or waxed yet .

Ac has been redone when the engine was removed and blows nice and cold .

Has a new kevlar clutch and a new Hill throw out bearing . six speed is very smooth and sweet to drive , way better than the six speed in my 360 .

Engine has been totally rebuilt from the crank up .

New pistons and liners ,
    All new bearings , crank , rod and journal .
    new valve guilds and seats with a proper 3 angle valve job .
    new plugs
    new wires
    new cam belts and acc. belts .
    new engine mounts
    new water pump and hoses
    and much more , if it looked like it needed to be replace it was .
    Car has 300 miles since full rebuild , I drive it as much as I can so millage might vary .I will have oil changed and checked over before delivery .

If you looking for a no ******** car here it is . all ready to enjoy without worry . I spent over 35k restoring this car but now I have a 458 on the way so I need to make room . PPIs are welcome or come and see for yourself , located in Wisconsin .

If you have any questions or would like more info or pictures feel free to contact me at [email protected] 262-857 6914 . Bill
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Merlin Auto Group and sixcarbs like this.
  2. sixcarbs

sixcarbs F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 19, 2004
    SF
    Wow! Talk about a well sorted car. Love your commitment to excellence.

GLWS!

3. billwann

billwann Formula Junior

Jan 5, 2004
    Bristol Wisconsin .
    Full Name:
    Bill Wann
    This was my first Ferrari so after not driving it for years I decided to make it perfect again but then I got the bug for a 458 . I have a 360 too so one had to go and I love the 360 plus I had it painted tdf blue so since its not the original color would be harder to sell .

Mbutner likes this.
  4. Mmckee

Mmckee Formula 3
    BANNED Silver Subscribed

Sep 30, 2016
    Alta Loma, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Very nice.

5. Drock28

Drock28 Formula 3

Jan 13, 2013
    Montreal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    great write up.. but I don't think you mentioned the current miles on the car.. only that you've done 300 since the rebuild.
    as well for other viewers.. other then the cats, I assume the rest of exhaust is stock ie; headers, muffler etc..

6. Brandon 01 360 spider tdf

Jul 30, 2018
    Full Name:
    Brandon Asplund
    Very nice 355. I just bought a 360 tdf. I was thinking of re painting the front bumper. Where did you have you 360 painted at ? thanks